Against a striking white base, evoking the dazzling sunlight shining on houses facing the sea, the ‘calligraphic-naturalistic’ decoration – here in deep fuchsia – adorning Majolica pottery from Caltagirone is the inspiration for the FW 23-24 collection. The two-tone effect takes us on a journey of discovery into iconic and authentic shapes and styles made all the more special by unique, non-repeating placed patterns that celebrate original craftsmanship, lightness and femininity.
Majolica-print marquisette bustier top: • Multi-colored
• Sweetheart neckline
• Sleeveless with shoulder straps
• Stretch silk crepe de chine lining
• Zipper and hook-and-eye fastening
• The piece measures 18 cm from the center back on a size IT 40
• The model is 175 cm tall and wears a size IT 40
• Made in Italy
The difference in the print placement that you may find on this product is a feature of Dolce&Gabbana’s “Handmade” pieces. A detail that makes every garment or accessory unique and exclusive.
External composition: 85% Polyamide 15% Spandex
Internal composition: 100% Polyamide