DOLCISSIMO Matte liquid lipcolour
MATTE LIQUID LIPCOLOUR
Dolce&Gabbana Beauty introduces a new liquid lipcolour texture: Dolcissimo.
Enhancing your sensuality to the extreme, Dolcissimo is the ultimate accessory to dress lips with intense and longwear matte colour, instantly creating a captivating allure.
The clue is in its name: a wordplay on ‘Dolce’, capturing its essence and pushing it further.
If ‘Dolce’ is Italian for sweet, then Dolcissimo is the sweetest.
Created for women who wish to have lips with an intense and longwear matte colour.
- Lifeready texture
- Lasts up to 8 hours*
- Extreme colour payoff
- In only one stroke
- Extremely sensorial, “second-skin” effect
- Nourishing oil-concentrated formula
* Clinical test on 12 volunteers, single application
Dolcissimo is easy to wear and easy to use. Thanks to the specially-shaped ‘doe-foot’ applicator, the rich formula slides on effortlessly and generously in one stroke only.
Matte liquid lipcolour
The Advertising Campaign
The protagonist of the new Dolcissimo advertising campaign is the stunning Sicilian model Giulia Maenza. Brought to life by the photographer Tom Munro in Capri, Italy, the scenery fully expresses sensuality: Giulia’s lips are filled with the delicious Cherry shade, while her daring eyes are boldly magnified by intense flicks, creating a signature look of timeless beauty.
To beautifully define the lip line and improve the lasting power of lipstick colour.
- Outline the centre edge of the upper lip and the corners of the lips
- Move to the centre of the bottom lip and draw a short, horizontal line
- Connect the lines drawn at the top and bottom of the lips with lines drawn at the corners of your mouth.