The Primer - Base Makeup
• PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Create the perfect base for makeup application with Dolce&Gabbana The Primer. Enriched with precious extracts of Gold Silk Sericin, this radiance-enhancing formula perfects, illuminates and protects skin for a fresh, natural glow and a beautifully smooth, even texture while SPF30 protects from environmental damage.
• WHO IS IT FOR?
Created for the woman seeking a natural glow and beautifully smooth skin.
• FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Prepares the skin for makeup and prolongs wear
- Intensely hydrating makeup base
- Light reflective particles illuminate the skin
- Reduces signs of fatigue and discolouration
- Moisturising formula gives skin a smooth, even texture
- Infused with Gold Silk Sericin and Italian olive oil extracts
- SPF30 protects the skin from harmful UV rays
- Can be used under foundation
- Light, transparent texture suits all skin tones
• HOW TO USE
To apply The Primer, lightly dab it onto your skin using your fingertips and massage onto the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead.
• TOP TIPS
For a flawless makeup finish, apply The Primer as part of a four-step regime:
1. Firstly, prepare the skin for foundation using The Primer. Lightly dab it onto your skin using your fingertips and massage onto the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead.
2. Follow with The Lift Foundation for a flawless, youthful look, Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation for a long-lasting matte finish or Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation for a sheer, radiant look. Work the foundation across your face, blending outward from the nose with your fingers or using a Foundation Brush.
3. Next, cover any imperfections using Perfect Matte Concealer for blemishes or red areas or Perfect Luminous Concealer for dark circles and a brightening effect.
4. Fix your look with The Pressed Powder. For a beautiful, brightening sheen, apply it just to the high points of the face.
• THE LIFT FOUNDATION
- Apply to main areas of the face and gently blend using fingertips.
- Blend further with the Foundation Brush for a professional finish.
• PERFECT MATTE CONCEALER
- Apply after foundation using applicator or fingertips.
- Use to reduce the appearance of shadows and imperfections.
- Can be applied as a touch-up during the day.
• THE PRESSED POWDER
- Dust The Pressed Powder onto skin to set your foundation.
- Apply under the cheekbones for a defined, contoured look.