• HOW TO CREATE THE ONE LOOK
- Achieve a natural flawless complexion by layering Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation and Perfect Luminous Concealer.
- Apply the palest shades of Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Desert to lift the eyes.
- Blend Luminous Cheek Colour in Sole, Mocha and Apricot and sweep over the face for an all-over glow.
- Using the Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Chocolate, draw a line on the outer corner of the eyes then go over it with Black Intense Glam Liner.
- Fill in the waterline with Intense Khol Eye Crayon in True Black for extra intensity then apply multiple coats of Intenseyes Mascara in Black Intense.
- To finish, blend Chocolate and Iconic shades of Classic Cream Lipstick, and dab onto the lips using the fingers for a sheer natural look.
• THE FILM
In Street of Dreams, Martin Scorsese paints a picture of love, memory and emotions through the distinctive setting of New York. Set against the atmospheric backdrop of the deserted city on a Sunday morning, the 60-second film tells the story of a chance re-union between two lovers, Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughey, who, after years apart to pursue their own dreams, see their paths cross again after they have both become great movie stars.
• THE PRINT CAMPAIGN
Set in timeless locations from Hollywood to Cinecittà, the new print advertising campaign for Dolce&Gabbana The One is brought to life by the expert eye of photographer Peter Lindbergh. With the film set on a secluded beach on the outskirts of Los Angeles, the campaign sees Scarlett and Matthew backstage, surrounded by spotlights, recreating a scene that has striking parallel to their own lives. It is a tribute to the golden years of Italian cinema, with Scarlett and Matthew evoking 21st century incarnations of Sophia Loren and Marcello Mastroianni.