The Primer Face Look
HOW TO CREATE THE PRIMER LOOK
Follow our expert tips to achieve flawless skin with a radiant glow:
- Firstly, prepare the skin for foundation using The Primer. Lightly dab it onto your skin using your fingertips and massage onto the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead.
- Follow with The Lift Foundation for a flawless, youthful look. Work the foundation across your face, blending outward from the nose with your fingers or using The Foundation Brush.
- Apply Perfect Luminous Concealer to disguise any blemishes or dark circles.
- Using The Powder Brush, dust The Pressed Powder lightly onto the T-Zone to set your foundation.
- Subtly define the brows with The Brow Liner in Soft Brown.
- Use your fingers to apply Perfect Mono in Nude all over the eyes. Then create a smoky eye with The Eyeshadow Quad in Contrasts.
- Add subtle definition with The Eyeliner in Coffee and Chocolate. Finish with Passioneyes Mascara in Nero.
- Line the lips with The Lipliner in Nude, then apply Classic Cream Lipstick in Nude with a touch of Passion Duo in Imperial.
- Complete the look with The Nail Lacquer in Pink.