• HOW TO CREATE THE MATTE LOOK
- Create a matte, velvety complexion by applying Perfect Matte Foundation with the Foundation brush. Start in the centre of the face and blend outwards and upwards.
- Apply Perfect Matte Concealer to disguise any blemishes or dark circles. Use the fingertips to blend.
- Dust The Pressed Powder lightly onto the T-Zone with the Powder Brush to set your foundation.
- Contour and highlight the face sweeping The Bronzer in Desert onto the cheekbones, hairline, nose and chin. Apply The Blush in Provocative to the apples of the cheeks for a healthy glow.
- Define the brows with The Eyebrow Pencil in Chestnut.
- Create warm smoky eyes by applying The Eyeshadow Quad in Desert and Passioneyes Duo Mascara in Terra.
- Finish with nude lips, using Classic Cream Lipstick in Nude.