• HOW TO CREATE THE LUMINOUS LOOK
Follow Pat McGrath’s expert tips to achieve a beautiful luminous finish.
- Create a radiant, dewy complexion with Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation or Perfect Luminous Creamy Foundation. Using the Foundation Brush, start in the centre of the face and blend outwards and upwards. Use the fingertips for a more natural finish.
- Apply Perfect Luminous Concealer to disguise any blemishes or dark circles. Dab lightly onto the eyelids to prime them for eyeshadow.
- Using the Powder Brush, dust The Pressed Powder lightly onto the T-Zone to set your foundation.
- Contour and highlight the face sweeping The Bronzer in Cashmere onto the cheekbones, hairline, nose and chin. Apply The Blush in Delight to the apples of the cheeks then add The Illuminator in Eva to cheekbones, centre of nose, cupid’s bow, inner corners of eyes and chin for added definition.
- Subtly define the brows with The Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown.
- Create a subtle smoky eye with The Eyeshadow Quad in Desert. Finish with Passioneyes Duo Mascara in Terra.
- Keep lips subtle and understated with Shine Lipstick in Perfection.