HOW TO CREATE THE FW14 RUNWAY LOOK
- The eyes are the focus of this look, so start by applying new Perfect Mono in Gold Dust all over the eyes. Then apply the Dahlia shade on the outside edges to create a soft smoky eye.
- Define the eyes with the Eyeliner in Black, coating the inner rim of the eyes in the Nude shade for a brightening effect. Then add extra drama with the Glam Liner in Black Intense. Liberally coat the lashes with Intenseyes Mascara in Black Intense.
- Gently contour the eyebrows with the Brow Liner in Soft Brown, blending colour through the brows with the brush.
- Create a radiant and luminous complexion by dusting the Illuminator in Eva onto the skin, using the Blush in Rose to enhance the cheekbones and temples.
- Line the lips with the Lipliner in Cashmere, then apply two coats of Classic Cream Lipstick in Honey for a natural look.
- Give your nails a dramatic finish with the Nail Lacquer in Vinaccia, a limited edition shade.