• HOW TO CREATE THE DOLCE LOOK
- First, create a flawless complexion by applying Perfect Luminous Liquid or Matte Foundation. Conceal imperfections with Perfect Matte Concealer then set your foundation with the Pressed Powder.
- Give the face a natural glow with the Blush in Rosebud.
- Add warmth to the eyes with the Eyeshadow Quad in Desert. Define the eyes with the Eyeliner in Black, then use the Glam Liner in Black Intense to elongate the eyes and create seductive flicks.
- Liberally coat the lashes with Intenseyes Mascara in Black Intense and then bring definition to the brows with the Brow Liner in Soft Brown.
- For delicate, shimmering pink lips, apply the Lipliner in Rose Pearl followed by Classic Cream Lipstick in Charm. Blot then re-apply.
- Finish by applying Intense Nail Lacquer in Nude to the nails for an elegant, understated look.
• THE PRINT CAMPAIGN
Domenico Dolce shot the print campaign for Dolce, working alongside Stefano Gabbana as Creative Director – his first time behind the lens for a Dolce&Gabbana fragrance campaign. To bring to life the story of Dolce, Domenico and Stefano recreated a garden of white flowers at the wall of a stately Sicilian home. The soft and ethereal background highlights Kate King’s refined beauty, portraying her as a modern-day Angelica from The Leopard – woken from sleep, pure, natural and still dressed in her white petticoat.