• HOW TO CREATE THE MOCHA LOOK
- Gently shape the brows using The Brow Liner in Mocha. Use the brush to blend the colour through the brows.
- Apply Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Desert as a base, then use the Night palette to create a purple smoky eye.
- Outline the eyes with The Eyeliner in Stromboli and use the smudger to extend the colour outwards. Apply the Lilac shade to the top lash line. Finish with a liberal application of Secret Eyes Mascara in Black.
- Dust The Illuminator in Eva onto the cheekbones and temples and down the centre of the nose. Brighten your complexion with The Blush in Provocative.
- Complement the eyes with Classic Cream Lipstick in Purple Pearl. Blot with a tissue then apply Sheer Shine Gloss in Innocence, highlighting the centre of the lips.